Terms and Conditions
By registering at Islamic Marriage (contractual partner is Islamic Marriage, Samer Fahed, Hünefeldstr.8, 80992 Munich), you are accepting Business Conditions as set forth here. These accordingly become a constituent part of the contract. By registering, a contractual relationship accordingly comes into being between Islamic Marriage and the client, which is governed by the provisions of these General Business Conditions. Persons who have not yet attained the full age of 18 are not permitted to make use of this service. If you are not in agreement with these Business Conditions, registration cannot be carried out.
1. The business relationship between Islamic Marriage (contractual partner is Islamic Marriage, Samer Fahed, Hünefeldstr.8, 80992 Munich) and yourself (hereinafter Client) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Our Terms and Conditions are applicable within the framework of an existing business relationship even if attention is not drawn to this specifically in an individual transaction.
3. These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to all clients of the Islamic Marriage Institute, even if use or access is effected from outside the Federal Republic of Germany. No divergent business conditions of the Client will be accepted.
2. Object of the Contract
1. Object of the agreement is the provision of service both free of charge and against charge. Before use is made of a service which incurs mandatory costs, it will be brought to the Client’s attention that the service is subject to costs, and what charges are incurred. The services are, specifically:
The adoption of clients into the operator’s databank, the management of his data, and the brokerage of contact possibilities to other clients
The Client gives assurance in respect of the Islamic Marriage Institute that he/she holds a valid residence permit for the states of the Schengen Agreement or Switzerland. This is to be presented forthwith if so requested
The Client gives assurance in respect of the Islamic Marriage Institute that he/she is a member of the Islamic faith. Certification of this is to be presented if so requested (passport or Islamic certification)
2. Object of the Contract is the brokering of marriages, paving the way to marriage, and the seeking of partners. The general provisions of Article 656 of the German Civil Code (BGB), and Para. 1, Clause 1, of the Partnership Brokerage Service Contract therefore pertain.
3. Concluding of Contract
1. By registering, the Client acknowledges the present Terms and Conditions. By way of the registration, a contractual relationship comes into being between the “Islamic Marriage Institute” and the registered Client, which is governed by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By making recourse to a service with mandatory incurring of costs, the registered Client enters into a contractual relationship with the Islamic Marriage Institute which is separate from registration. Before concluding this contractual relationship, the Client will be informed in each case of the service incurring the costs and the conditions of payment. The contractual relationship comes into effect with confirmation by the Client of the payment obligation by clicking this item with the mouse.
3. The Client gives assurance to the operator that the details given at registration and, as appropriate, in purchasing procedures, accord with the truth.
4. Prices and Conditions:
The term of the contract for services subject to charge is 1, 3, or 12 months, beginning with the concluding of the Contract. (It is not a subsystem) The tariffs and conditions published on the Internet pages shall apply.
4. Charges and Payments
1. In order to buy MEMBERSHIP, the user can employ several methods of payment, which are proposed on our Website.
2. Approval of membership may take normally immediately.
3. Purchase of MEMBERSHIP will not be reimbursed.
4. All credit card payments will be dealt with via Paypal.
Credit card fraud will be pursued internationally by criminal proceedings in each individual country concerned.
5. Scope of services
1. The operator will provide the Client with the questionnaire. The Client will answer the questionnaire received. From the results obtained and from extensive statistical comparison data, the Islamic Marriage Institute will prepare an individual personality profile of the Client.
2. The Client personality profile prepared with the aid of the questionnaire will be adopted into the databank. The Client personality profile will be compared with those of other clients of the Islamic Marriage Institute. This is done on the basis of statistical comparison data which provides indications about the compatibility of the striking features of the individual clients as determined from the questionnaire.
3. The Client search member by himself in our site. The proposal list is updated on ongoing basis by taking account of clients who have been newly acquired in the interim.
4. In principle, the Islamic Marriage Institute only allows for contact to be established between Clients on the basis of mutual agreement. .To this end, the Clients are enabled to send their anonymous short profiles (contact quest) to other clients (selected from the proposal list). In the meaning of this Contract, contact quest is also deemed to pertain if the Client responds to the request for contact from another client. The exchange of contacts takes place via the Islamic Marriage Institute.
1. The operator shall be responsible solely for the effort to broker a contract, not for success. The operator shall only provide the technical means which, under the preconditions set forth under Item 4, in general allow for contact to be taken up. The operator shall consequently not be liable if no contact is forthcoming within the duration of the Contract.
2. The operator likewise cannot guarantee that the databank of the Islamic Marriage Institute contains data which, after comparison with the Client’s personality profile, will lead to a partner proposal (see Item 4.4).
7. Data Exploitation and Data Forwarding
1. The services provided by the operator require the acquisition, storage, processing and exploitation of person-related data. Person-related data is such data as contains information about the personal and material circumstances of a specific or identifiable client.
2. The operator is entitled, within the framework of the defined purpose of the Contract, to carry out the processing of the person-related data entrusted to him, taking into consideration the requirements for data protection, or to arrange for processing by third parties. The Client agrees to the acquisition, processing, and exploitation of the data involved in availing himself of the operator’s services and necessary for their performance. The Client declares that he is in agreement with his person-related data being electronically stored and assessed by the operator.
3. The Client declares agreement with all the data of his profile which is visible on the Website to other registered clients, including age, address, etc., also being forwarded to the E-mail addresses of other clients for the purpose of widening of the circle of potentially-interested persons.
4. In the event of a client accessing via an external advertising medium to the services of islamisches-heiratsinstitut.de, his data will be rendered anonymous and stored in a cookie. These cookies do not contain any person-related data of the Client, and are automatically deleted if the client registers on an Islamic Marriage Institute Website, and will otherwise be automatically deleted after 30 days.
5. The Client is aware that the Islamic Marriage Institute databank on the Internet is available on the Internet not just under the domain www.islamic-marriage.com, but also as an additional feature on the Websites of the co-operation partners of the operator Co-operation partners in this sense are such undertakings as supplement their own on-line presence by way of the Islamic Marriage Institute, within the framework of a co-operation arrangement with the operator.
6. The Client is entitled to view the data stored in relation to his person free of charge at the operator’s site. This information will be distributed electronically.
7. The Client is further aware that data protection during data transfer on the Internet cannot be comprehensively guaranteed given the present state of the art. To this extent, the Client shall himself take steps to provide security for the data conveyed by him onto the Internet.
8. The operator shall be entitled, but not obliged, to examine texts prepared by the Client, uploaded photos, or graphics files, for compatibility with applicable legislation and with these Business Conditions, and, if necessary, to amend or remove individual content items.
8. Right of Termination
1. The Client shall have the right at all times to issue notice of termination of the Contract with immediate effect. The Client shall in this case be obliged, however, to pay the operator any remuneration not paid for services which he has arranged. By issuing notice of termination, the Client waives the right to make use of services subject to mandatory costs of which he has not yet availed himself, and has no right to any reimbursement of payments already made to the operator.
2. With the termination of the Contract, the data record stored for the Client’s member profile will be deleted by the operator.
The Islamic Marriage Institute shall be entitled at any time to suspend the services offered, in whole or in part.
9. Operator’s Liability
1. The operator declines any liability for financial, physical, or other injury or damages which may be incurred in connection with this service.
2. Further, the operator cannot be held responsible for false information in the registrations and/or questionnaires from clients, nor for delays in transfer or breakdowns in service due to technical reasons.
3. The operator expressly excludes any responsibility with regard to any deliberate abuse of residence permits brought about by the Client, as well as for any other further damages.
4. The operator cannot guarantee at all times the proper operation of the service, or its uninterrupted usability or accessibility. In addition, the operator shall not be liable for the unauthorised acquisition by third parties of the Client’s personal data (e.g. by unauthorised access to the databank by “hackers”).
10. Responsibility and Obligations of the Client
1. The Client shall alone be responsible for the contents of the registration, and therefore for the information which he provides therein. The Client gives assurance that the data provided accords with the truth and describes him personally. False information provided in the questionnaire deliberately and/or with intent to deceive may incur proceedings under civil law. This will also lead to the immediate dissolution of the Contract. The right of the operator to claim remuneration shall remain unaffected thereby (see Item 7.1).
2. The Client further gives assurance that he has no commercial intentions, and that the data entrusted to him will not be used for commercial or advertising purposes.
3. The Client undertakes to keep the operator safe and harmless in respect of any type of claims, damages, losses, or demands which may come about as a consequence of his registration and/or participation in this service. In particular, the Client undertakes to keep the operator free in respect of any liability and any obligations, expenses, and claims which might arise from damages due to slander, libel, infringement of personal rights, the suspension of services for other clients, infringement of these business conditions, or the infringement of intangible property rights or other rights.
4. The Client is obliged to treat in confidence all E-mails and other communications, and not to make these accessible to third parties without the agreement of the originators. The same applies to names, telephone and fax numbers, residential and E-mail addresses, and/or URL’s etc. of other clients. With it is also meant to the customer is expressly forbidden to give personal data as for example email addresses and also phone number or other privat data in the description.
5. Clients with existing residence permits for the states of the Schengen Agreement or Switzerland are obliged to request the partner to whom they have been introduced to provide forthwith their Islamic certificates and proof of their residential status. This shall also apply to clients in other states for whom introductions have been provided.
In the event of Clients associating business interests with the registration and/or using for commercial purposes the data relating to third parties which has been entrusted to them, and in this context infringing one or more of the behaviour obligations cited under Item 9.6, they shall be obliged to pay the operator a contractual penalty in the amount of 2,000 EUR for each proven contravention. Further claims for compensatory damages shall remain unaffected thereby.
11. Court of Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Inasmuch as is legally permissible, place of jurisdiction is agreed to be Munich. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, with the exclusion of German “Collision Law”.
Responsibility for the contents of the service is the Islamic Marriage Institute, proprietor Samer Fahed, Hünefeldstr. 8, 80992 Munich.
12. Terms of Service and Online-Rules of Etiquette
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to use these services.
2. Your Membership with, islamic-marriage.com is solely for your personal use only. You do not have the right to authorize third parties for the use of your membership or to sign your membership over to other persons or institutions.
3. You comit and are obligated to only use the service yourself and not to impersonate any person, business or entity.
4. You are obligated to provide truthful information about yourself in the registration process.
5. You are obligated to not post any pornographic, rasist, insulting, vulgar, obscene, harrassing, slandereous, forbidden or illegal materials in any way, shape or form or such as would comit crimes against other persons rights or be invasive of another’s privacy.
6. You are obligated to report any persons or illigal immigrants to us who would try to obtain citizenship in Germany via marriage.
7. Criminal and illegal actions will be reported to the police immediately.
8. You are obligated not to send any of the following: chain letters, spam mails, viruses, worms and junk emails. Furthermore you oblige not to send any commercial materials and unwanted spam emails in any way, shape or form.
9. You are obligated not to bother and/or harrass other members by trying to keep communitcating with someone who clearly stated and asked you to stop communication with them.
10. You are obligated not to use islamic-marriage.com for unauthorized commercial purposes.
11. You are obligated not to ask any other member of islamic-marriage.com for money and/or financial support.
12. You are obligated to not posting any contact information about yourself which may lead to the recognition of your person, such as but not solely, your full name, phone numbers, email addresses, instant messenger ident numbers, URL’s in your profile.
13. You may not enter and email addresses or phone numbers in your profile.
14. As soon as you have registered and submitted payment, reimbursement of funds is excempt, even though you may cancel your membership.
15. If you pay via direct deposit you are obliged to inform us by email about your user name and your first and last name in order for us to be able to open your account.
16. As soon as you release your picture it will be seen by every other member. We reserve the right to save your picture for data based purposes.
Note: Only your user name will be seen in your profile. Only you and Islamic-Marriage.com can see your first and last name at login.
17.The User hereby certify that he is owner of the Image if he upload his photo in his Profile.The license infringement is to be borne by the member since he is responsible for uploading the photo.
Any offense against these conditions will result in the suspension of the user from the services provided. We reserve this right.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of copyright law. Any impermissible copying will be pursued in law. Status 01.01.2018.
1. An overview of data protection
following gives a simple overview of what happens to your personal information when you visit our
website. Personal information is any data with which you could be personally identified. Detailed
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The
operator’s contact details can be found in the website’s required legal notice.
How do we
collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for
example, be data you enter on a contact form.
Other data are collected automatically by our IT
systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and
operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically
as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze
how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and
the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked,
or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further
questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the
competent regulatory authorities.
Analytics and third-party tools
When visiting our
website, statistical analyses may be made of your surfing behavior. This happens primarily using cookies
and analytics. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous, i.e. we will not be able to
identify you from this data. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. Detailed
You can object to this analysis. We will
inform you below about how to exercise your options in this regard.
2. General information and
The operators of this website take the
protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data as confidential and in
If you use this
website, various pieces of personal data will be collected. Personal information is any data with which you
for. It also explains how and for what purpose this happens.
Please note that data transmitted via
the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of
your data from third-party access is not possible.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who
alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email
Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any
time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we
receive your request may still be legally processed.
Right to file complaints with regulatory
If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file
a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities. The competent regulatory authority for matters
related to data protection legislation is the data protection officer of the German state in which our
company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the
following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_linksnode.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data which we
process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third
party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another
responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
SSL or TLS
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of
the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can
recognize an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from
"http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third
Encrypted payments on this website
If you enter into a contract which requires
you to send us your payment information (e.g. account number for direct debits), we will require this data
to process your payment.
Payment transactions using common means of payment
(Visa/MasterCard, direct debit) are only made via encrypted SSL or TLS connections. You can recognize
an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from "http://" to
"https://" and the lock icon in your browser line is visible.
In the case of encrypted
communication, any payment details you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any
time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the
recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this data
corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in our legal notice if
you have further questions on the topic of personal data.
Opposition to promotional emails
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published in the context of website legal notice
requirements with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The
website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as
email spam, is received.
3. Data collection on our website
help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored
on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called
"session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your
device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when
you next visit the site.
that you can decide on a case-by-case basis whether to accept or reject a cookie. Alternatively, your
browser can be configured to automatically accept cookies under certain conditions or to always reject
them, or to automatically delete cookies when closing your browser. Disabling cookies may limit the
functionality of this website.
Cookies which are necessary to allow electronic communications or
to provide certain functions you wish to use (such as the shopping cart) are stored pursuant to Art. 6
paragraph 1, letter f of DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to
ensure an optimized service provided free of technical errors. If other cookies (such as those used to
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your
browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". These are:
type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will
not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b)
DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will
collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question
and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a)
DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient.
The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain
the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage,
or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory
provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this
Registration on this website
You can register on our website in order to
access additional functions offered here. The input data will only be used for the purpose of using the
respective site or service for which you have registered. The mandatory information requested during
registration must be provided in full. Otherwise, we will reject your registration.
To inform you
about important changes such as those within the scope of our site or technical changes, we will use the
email address specified during registration.
We will process the data provided during registration
only based on your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time with future
effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your
request may still be legally processed.
We will continue to store the data collected during
registration for as long as you remain registered on our website. Statutory retention periods remain
Registration with Facebook Connect
Instead of registering directly on our
website, you may also register using Facebook Connect. This service is provided by Facebook Ireland
Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
If you decide to register with Facebook Connect
and click on the "Login with Facebook" or "Connect with Facebook" buttons, you
will be automatically redirected to the Facebook platform. There you can log in with your Facebook
username and password. This will link your Facebook profile to our website or services. This link gives us
access to your data stored on Facebook. Including especially your:
- Facebook name
- Facebook profile picture
- Facebook cover picture
- Email address provided to
- Facebook ID
- Facebook friends
- Facebook Likes
This data will be used to set up, provide, and
personalize your account.
Leaving comments on this
If you use the comment function on this site, the time at which you created the comment
and your email address will be stored along with your comment, as well as your username, unless you are
Storage of the IP address
Our comment function
stores the IP addresses of those users who post comments. Since we do not check comments on our site
before they go live, we need this information to be able to pursue action for illegal or slanderous
Subscribing to the comment feed
As a user of this site, you
can sign up to receive the comment feed after registering. Your email address will be checked with a
confirmation email. You can unsubscribe from this function at any time by clicking the link in the emails.
The data provided when you subscribed to the comments feed will then be deleted, but if you have
submitted this data to us for other purposes or elsewhere (such as subscribing to a newsletter), it will be
How long comments are stored
The comments and the
associated data (e.g. IP address) are stored and remain on our website until the content commented upon
has been completely deleted or the comments are required to be removed for legal reasons (slander,
The comments are stored based on your consent per
Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email
making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally
Processing of data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process, and
use personal data only insofar as it is necessary to establish, or modify legal relationships with us (master
data). This is done based on Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract
or for measures preliminary to a contract. We collect, process and use your personal data when accessing
our website (usage data) only to the extent required to enable you to access our service or to bill you for
Collected customer data shall be deleted after completion of the order or termination of
the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
Data transmitted when
entering into a contract with online shops, retailers, and mail order
We transmit personally
identifiable data to third parties only to the extent required to fulfill the terms of your contract, for example,
to companies entrusted to deliver goods to your location or banks entrusted to process your payments.
Your data will not be transmitted for any other purpose unless you have given your express permission to
do so. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes without your express
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, which allows the processing of
data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Data transferred when signing
up for services and digital content
We transmit personally identifiable data to third parties only to
the extent required to fulfill the terms of your contract with us, for example, to banks entrusted to process
Your data will not be transmitted for any other purpose unless you have given
your express permission to do so. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes
without your express consent.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, which allows
the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Share content via plugins (Facebook, Google+1, Twitter, etc.)
The content on
our pages can be shared on other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. This page uses the
Safe Sharing Tool. This tool establishes direct contact between the networks and users only after
users click on one of these buttons.
This tool does not automatically transfer user data to the
operators of these platforms. If users are logged into one or more of the social networks, the Like, +1, and
Share buttons for Facebook, Google+1, Twitter, etc. will display an information window in which the user
can edit the text before it is sent.
Our users can share the content of this page on social networks
without their providers creating profiles of users’ surfing behavior.
5. Analytics and
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics
service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your
computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the
cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator
has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this
website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the
Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional
cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this
information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports
on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the
website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be
merged with any other data held by Google.
prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we
wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website.
You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address)
from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing
the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Objecting to the
collection of data
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by
clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on
future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics.
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of
our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities
when using Google Analytics.
Demographic data collection by Google
This website uses Google Analytics’ demographic features. This allows reports
to be generated containing statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data
comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This collected data cannot
be attributed to any specific individual person. You can disable this feature at any time by adjusting the
ads settings in your Google account or you can forbid the collection of your data by Google Analytics as
described in the section "Refusal of data collection".
If you would like to receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address
as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified email address and
that you agree to receive this newsletter. No additional data is collected or is only collected on a voluntary
basis. We only use this data to send the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6
(1) (a) DSGVO. You can revoke consent to the storage of your data and email address as well as their use
for sending the newsletter at any time, e.g. through the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
provided when registering for the newsletter will be used to distribute the newsletter until you cancel your
subscription when said data will be deleted. Data we have stored for other purposes (e.g. email addresses
for the members area) remain unaffected.
7. Plugins and tools
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is
YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages
featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server
is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube
account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You
can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our
website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
8. Online marketing and
Amazon affiliate program
The site operators participating in the
Amazon EU partner program. Our pages contain advertisements and links to the sites run by amazon.de
result, Amazon can detect that you clicked the affiliate link on our website.
The storage of
Amazon cookies is based on Art. 6 (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in this
service since it only receives credit for referral fees if these cookies are set.
To obtain more Our website accepts payments via PayPal. If you select payment via PayPal, the payment data you provide will be supplied to
9. Payment service providers
The provider of this service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l & Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449
PayPal based on Art. 6 (1) (a) (Consent) and Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO (Processing for contract purposes).
You have the option to revoke your consent at any time with future effect. It does not affect the processing
of data previously collected.
Our website accepts payments via PayPal.
If you select payment via PayPal, the payment data you provide will be supplied to